The Adventures of Nikky & Camille

A blog to document the weight loss adventures of Nikky & Camille!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 26...IT"S FRIDAY!!!

I can't believe that today is day 26 and it is FRIDAY!!! It is our last unofficial workout day because tomorrow is fun day!!  We started off with a 2 hour pool workout.  Then we went back to the dreaded ballroom.  I know that I told you I had retired the ballroom, but they didn't ask my opinion...go figure.  So we started out with some core and then Leif had a surprise for us.  He has set up 10 cards of Tyson squats.  For those of you that don't know what a Tyson squat is here you go:  you go up to the first card and squat down to pick it up, then you go to the next card and squat down and put the first card down and then squat down to pick them back up again one at a time.  In other words 10 cards = 100 squats.  He asked for five volunteers and Nikky, Tara, Allyson, Camille and myself volunteered.  We all did it and then the rest of the group did it as well.  I had been mentally preparing for this day so I tried 15 cards and I did it!! That is 225 squats for those of you that wanted to know.  Then Devil Boy (Leif) made us run up and down the stairs 5 times.  Is he CRAZY!! I couldn't even feel my legs.  Then we continued to do core training and then step aerobics with the Bosu ball.  We had one more round of Bosu ball and I asked if I could do Tyson Squats instead, I hate that darn bosu ball.  So I ended up doing 10 more cards.  Which is another 100 squats!!  Do the math everyone, that is 325 squats for me today.  My legs will feel it in the morning.  Don't worry though we were not done yet.  Leif had some more torture up his sleeve for us.  He was preparing for Devil Boy Terrors (That is where you get in the plank position and have to push a 20lb kettle ball across the floor of the ball room).  He was pretty excited to make us do these. But we had a surprise for him...last week the winners of the Ultimate game in the pool were granted a VETO.  This meant we could veto one exercise we didn't want to do.  We decided to play our VETO card and not to the devil boy terrors.  I think Leif was disappointed he couldn't make us do them, but a  deal is a deal.  Instead we ran 5 suicides with a 20lb kettle ball in each hand.  Beats having to do Devil Boy Terrors.  Then we did 5 more suicides with no kettle bells and then WE RETIRED THE BALLROOM!!!  YEAH!!!

This afternoon we went to the gym for about 100 minutes.  We even had a little extra time to stimulate the economy of Two Harbors.  We did a little shopping at a few cute shops downtown.  After two we were pretty tired and had to go home and cook dinner.  We are now going to bed so we can get up at 6am for our final weigh in and measurements.  I can't wait to find out my results tomorrow.  Stay tuned on Sunday and we will post them for you.  Hopefully it stops raining so we can Zumba on the beach tomorrow.

God Bless,
Camille and Nikky

1 comment:

  1. what a month! Thank you so much for all the posts-can't wait to "see" you both soon!

    ReplyDelete